As the global COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation continues to rapidly evolve, we would like to address our position at FlatRateNOW.
We continue to actively monitor and act on the advice of state and federal governments and associated experts with respect to the best ways to protect our staff, their families, and our broader community from any health risks posed by COVID-19.
To all our clients, we would like to reassure you that our absolute priority is on business continuity and providing our clients with the level of customer service you expect. Our business is well prepared for remote operations and we have implemented a number of measures to ensure we can continue to support your business without disruption.
Proactive measures we are taking:
- All employees can work remotely. Our phone service is hosted in the cloud and round-robins between all staff, wherever they are.
- All work travel has been cancelled.
- All client interactions will be conducted via video/phone conferencing where required.
- There will be no customer visits.
- Any staff who show cold or flu-like symptoms are required to stay at home.
- No staff will attend events until further notice.
- Our hosting providers and vendors have assured us that there will be no disruption.
We believe the above proactive measures will minimise any disruptions and ensure we are able to continue to support your business through these challenging times.
With all the information available to you, knowing what to do to protect your employees and customers can be quite difficult. We have created a simple to read article that outlines steps recommend by the Australian Government and the World Health Organisation.
If you have any questions regarding FlatRateNOW, please don't hesitate to contact us on (02) 7202 6008.
The FlatRateNOW Team.